Azerbaijan University of Technology (UTECA) will host an international scientific-practical conference
On May 5-6, 2022, the Azerbaijan University of Technology (UTECA) will host an international scientific-practical conference on "Design, Technology and Innovation in Textile and light Industry" dedicated to the 99th anniversary of national leader Heydar Aliyev.
The conference panels are defined in accordance with the directions of the university as follows:
- Heydar Aliyev and technological development in Azerbaijan
- Consumer Product Design Technologies.
- Advanced machinery and technologies of textile and light industry
- Logistics engineering.
- Information Technologies and Computer Engineering.
- Design of Textile materials and Light Industry products.
- Economics and Management of the Textile and Light Industry
- Ecological aspects of textile and light industry
Requirements for conference materials in accordance with the format approved by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan are as follows:
- Conference materials should be specific and relevant to the topic of the conference;
- Conference materials are accepted in Azerbaijani, Russian or English languages;
- The text should be typed in Microsoft Word for Windows in Arial font (font size-12, spacing-1.5, paragraph-1.25), A4 standard format (210x297 mm), with margins on the left-25 mm, on the right-15 mm, top and bottom-20 mm;
- The text of the material should not exceed 3 pages.
- At the beginning of the text in the center should be indicated the subject of the material, under it the names and surnames of researchers, the name of the institution, e-mail addresses of authors.
References and sources to the scientific literature used in the conference materials are indicated as follows:
- The bibliography is given in alphabetical order at the end of the text.
- The cited literature is provided in the language in which it was published.
- The list of literature is provided in accordance with the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- In the list of the literature the preference should be given to electronic articles, monographs of the last 5-10 years.
- Reference numbers are given in square brackets inside the text.
The summary is given in English and Russian at the end of the material written in Azerbaijani and in English at the end of the material written in Russian. The conference materials written in English do not need a summary. The scientific conclusion reached by the author, the scientific novelty of the work should be briefly reflected in the summary. Summaries should be carefully edited from a scientific and grammatical point of view. Each summary should include the title of the material, the author, and the institution in the above order. Conference materials should be sent to [email protected] no later than April 20, 2022.
Address: Ganja AZ2011 Shah Ismail Khatai Avenue 103
Tel: (022) 257 00 46
e-mail: [email protected]
86 times readed