The head of trade union committee
(022)257 39 98
The student`s trade unioncommittee protects such student rights as education, housing, leisure, medicalcare, labor, sports, etc.
- aims at preparing of highly qualified,deeply educated, with a broad outlook, patriotic and experienced personnel onthe profile of the higher educational institution;
- mobilizes students to improvethe quality of knowledge and discipline;
- the university`s sportscenter together with students holds mass sports events among students, takescare of their physical and psychological condition;
- actively participates in arrangementsrelated to education, labor, life, rest and protection of members of the Unionand makes effective proposals;
- The STU ensures theimprovement of the educational process, strengthening of national ideologicalwork, improves attendance, ensures the participation of active students inappropriate and effective leisure time, ensures the participation of studentsin meetings, conferences and other meetings, presents to the rector theappeared shortcoming, the proposals and comments, attains their solving, regularlyinforms union members about the fulfilled work and taken measures ;
- the student trade unioncommittee together with the leadership of educational institutions solves thefollowing issues
- encourages students who areactively involved in education and public affairs
- provides one-time assistanceto students in need
- discusses and approves theinternal disciplinary rules of the relevant educational institution
- take appropriate measures forstudents violating disciplinary regulations
- participates in thepreparation of relevant outlays provided for mass cultural events and theeffective organization of student leisure;
- participates in thediscussion of issues related to the expulsion of students from the university.
The student trade unioncommittee may raise with the rector the question of discussing how to takeaction against certain leaders, who are bureaucratic and disloyal to students.
Zeynalova Rukhsara Nazim wasborn on April 2, 1992 in Ganja. In 2014 she graduated from the Azerbaijan StateUniversity of Culture and Arts with a degree in Solo Singing. In 2014-2017worked as a correspondent for Khazar TV LLC. Since 2017 she has been working asartistic director of the Azerbaijan Technological University. Since May 2017,he has led the trade union committee of UTECA.