Staff are trained on abachelor`s level on the following specialties
- Chemical engineering
- Chemical engineering is a branch of engineering that uses principles of chemistry, physics, mathematics and economics to efficiently use, produce, transform, and transport chemicals, materials and energy. A chemical engineer designs large-scale processes that convert chemicals, raw materials, living cells,microorganisms and energy into useful forms and products.
- Chemical engineers are involved in many aspects of plant design and operation, including safety and hazard assessments,process design and analysis, control engineering, chemical reaction engineering,construction specification and operating instructions.
- Places to work: oil industry, chemical industry and related biotechnology, pharmacology, nano chemistry, nano chemical research, mining industry, wine making plants.
Staff are trained on a master`s level on the following specialties
- Chemical technology of polymer materials
- The aim of the course Chemical technology of polymer materials is to familiarize university students with the basics of science about polymers. The basis for the formation of the Chemical technology of polymer materials course, as a fundamental science discipline, is the existence of a special form of polymeric substance. Therefore, the focus of the course on the properties of polymer materials differs from the small molecule compounds. The polymers cause a number of specific features that are inherent in the polymers as a result of having large sizes and chain structure. On the other hand, the synthesis and chemical transformation of polymers is carried out in ordinary chemical reactions, but the presence of macro molecules, macro radic and macro ions in these reactions gives them different properties In addition to the lectures on the "Chemical technology of polymer materials"course, students are expected to complete laboratory work on this course.Practical studies should cover almost all sections of the course. This helps students strengthen the theoretical issues they hear in lecture classes. The written test method is used when evaluating the knowledge gained in the students.
- Places to work: oil industry, chemical industry and related biotechnology, pharmacology, nano chemistry, nano chemical research,mining industry, wine making plants.