The head of the youth society
+994 xx xxx xx xx
Born on October 19, 1998 in the Goranboy region.
In 2015, he entered the Faculty of Economics and Management of the Azerbaijan University of Technology on the specialty” Accounting and Audit.
While studying at school number 2 of Goranboy region he actively participated in competitions, from the first course of study he participates in public life; In 2016 he became the winner of the intellectual game “What?Where? When? ” and took the 3rd place.
In the summer school "Training Bus" he took part in the project of the International Bank together with the firm "Canadian Consulting"and the Ministry of Agriculture of Azerbaijan.
He completed with honors the international courses “Cisco IT Essential” and is a member of the “Port of Baku” team.
Since 2017 he has led the ATU student society, during this period he received thanks from the chairman of the republican union of student youth and was awarded a certificate of honor from the city council of Ganja. Follow students attendance classes, their academic discipline, providing them with a hostel.
· The main responsibilities of the student society:
· Solving students` social problems
· Conducting educational work among students
· Effective organization of free time for students.
· Protecting the rights of students.
· Organization and participation of active students in competitions, exhibitions, festivals and other events held both in the country and abroad.
· To acquaint the student with all the activities related to the youth of the republic in the socio-political and socio-economic sphere.
· To organize clubs, studios, courses with the aim to develop the interests of students, to increase their intellectual level.
· Get acquainted with the problems of students and bring them to the attention of the Scientific Council of the university, to the heads of universities and secondary schools
· Follow students attendance classes, their academic discipline, providing them with a hostel.